Inward Bound Bali

Join us for a transformative experience through movement and breath at COMO Shambhala Estate. The four-night stay combines a deep-rooted approach to wellness with state-of-the-art facilities and remarkable villa accommodation.

This retreat eases you into a slow pace, delving deep into a sense of calm and leaving you feeling renewed and refreshed at the deepest level. After an immersive daily yoga session, you will have the opportunity to reconnect with nature around the 9-hectare estate, exploring the lush tropical forest through guided herbal walks and experiencing the power of healing water.

Inclusions:

  • Accommodation for 4 nights in COMO Shambhala Estate in a selected room category
  • Private two-way airport transfers
  • Daily breakfast and dinner (excluding beverages)
  • One 60-minute COMO Shambhala Signature treatment
  • Pre and post-yoga sessions signature ginger tea
  • Sacred Spring Walk – collect highly mineralized spring water to complement your detox regime
  • Herbal Walk
  • Cooking Class – using herbs collected from your Herbal Walk
  • 6 yoga sessions with Lynn and Sumei (daily morning and evening yoga sessions)
  • All taxes and service charges

Not included:

  • Excludes airfare/flight to Bali

Room options:

Double Occupancy
  • USD$2940 (twin-sharing in Garden room)*
  • USD$3122 (twin-sharing in Terrace Suite)
Single Occupancy
  • USD$4102 (Garden Room)*
  • USD$4465 (Terrace Suite)

Terms & Conditions

  • Deposits and balance payments
    • A non-refundable 30 percent deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the booking. The remaining 70 percent of the booking will be required 60 days prior to arrival.
    • If the booking is made within these periods then a full 100 percent payment will be required at the time of booking.
    • The hotel reserves the right to release a reservation if the required deposit amount is not received on the mentioned cut off period stipulated in the pro forma invoice.
  • Cancellation
    • Booking cancellations made prior to 60 days of the date of arrival will incur cancellation charges equivalent to 30 percent of the total booking.
    • Booking cancellation made within 60 days of the date of arrival, or in the event of a no-show, will incur cancellation charges equivalent to 100 percent of the total booking.
  • Refund
    • If the booking is canceled 60 days prior to arrival, the 30 percent deposit will be forfeited.
    • If the booking is canceled within 60 days of the date of arrival, 100 percent of the total booking will be charged.
    • The workshop may be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, or if the minimum number of three participants is not reached. Notice of cancellation will be given up to 30 days before the start date.
    • If the workshop is canceled by COMO Shambhala Estate, a full refund will be offered. There is also an option to transfer deposits toward a visit at COMO Shambhala Estate.
    • COMO Shambhala Estate will not be held liable for flights and travel arrangements in the unlikely event of cancellation of the workshop.
  • Health & Fitness
    • Activities within the workshop may require a certain degree of physical fitness. It is a guest’s responsibility to ensure that certain levels of fitness required for any activity that a guest chooses to participate in. COMO Shambhala Estate retain the discretion at any time to decline to allow the guests to participate in any activity if COMO Shambhala Estate reasonably believe that, in the interests of the guests’ health, the guest should not do so. In such circumstances, we shall not be liable for any losses or compensation arising.

Email yoga@spaceandlightyoga.com or +65 96917828 for questions or more information.

Date:

18th – 23rd Sep 2019

Price:

From USD$2940 per pax

More Info: